A church in the Waco area called us out for a water leak and after inspecting the damage, we found this to be one of the sources. It appeared that a rodent in looking for something tasty, instead received a surprise shower and caused the flooding of the building. Once we determined the source, our technicians were better able to investigate where the water traveled and where insulation may have become wet. When insulation becomes wet, it loses its R-factor, its ability to resist heat. Because the line was located in the attic, the insulation nearby was wet and had to be removed. Fortunately, SERVPRO® of Greater Waco was contacted early on so further damage such as mold and ceiling collapse was avoided.